2014 Student Design Project Competition
ASHRAE sponsors these competitions to encourage students to become involved in a profession that is crucial to insuring a sustainable future .
Teams may compete in one of the four categories:
- HVAC Design Calculations
- HVAC System Selection
- Integrated Sustainable Building Design (ISBD)
- The Applied Engineering Challenge
ASHRAE Scholarship Opportunities
The ASHRAE organization has 28 scholarships available for the 2014–15 school year, for high school seniors entering college through senior undergraduate engineering students.
-7 Regional and University-Specific Scholarships—$3,000-$5,000 each
– 13 Undergraduate Engineering Scholarships—$3,000-$10,000 each
– 4 High School Senior Scholarships—$3,000 each
– 4 Engineering Technology Scholarships—$3,000 each
Application period is open and deadline falls december first.
Fore more info, please visit ASHRAE.org »
ASHRAE Montréal Scholarship
The Montreal Chapter continues its mission to support the new generation entering the field of mechanical building by giving, through its foundation, two $ 600 scholarships to deserving students: one for undergraduates in university, the second for students in technical building mechanics in CEGEPs.
You must submit your application before April 18, 2014 next.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- Financial needs
- Involvement in the field of building mechanics
- Quality of cover letter
- Academic results
- Further studies, i.e. not graduating for university students or attending university for college students
You must submit the following documents:
- Letter signed by you and student advisor
- A copy of yuour most recent transcript (ending in Fall 2013)
- Curriculum citae
It is important to specify your field of study and the number of years completed on 1 May 2014.
You must submit it before April 18, 2014 at the following address:
Scholarships ASHRAE Montreal 2012
Boucherville, Quebec J4B 5E6
The awards ceremony will take place during the evening students May 12, 2014.
Audrey Dupuis, Eng., LEED AP BD + C
Student Activities-ASHRAE Montreal